|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|26007||43926||2016||3 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود کنید|
• BF2 compleses of 1,3-diketones having the ferrocene moiety (Fc@Phs) were prepared.
• Fc@Phs show visible colors and no emission in solution.
• No photodecomposition occurred upon photolysis of Fc@Phs in cyclohexane.
• Laser photolysis studies of Fc@Phs revealed no formation of the triplet states.
• Fc@Phs efficiently convert absorbed photon energy to heat.
We synthesized 1,3-diketones having the ferrocene moiety (FcDKPhs) and the corresponding difluoroboronated complexes (Fc@Phs), and investigated the photophysical and photochemical properties in solution by steady-state and laser flash photolyses. FcDKPhs and Fc@Phs had absorption bands with large absorptivities in the UV-region and ones with small absorptivities in the Vis-region, but provided neither fluorescence nor phosphorescence. FcDKPhs decomposed upon exposure to UV–vis light while Fc@Phs were stable. No transient signals obtained upon laser flash photolysis of FcDKPhs and Fc@Phs demonstrated absence of intersystem crossing to the triplet states. Fc@Phs efficiently convert absorbed photon energy to heat.
Figure optionsDownload as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry - Volume 329, 1 October 2016, Pages 146–148