|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|26291||43944||2016||6 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود کنید|
• 2-Alkyl-1,3-diketone having five-membered rinds are prepared.
• The alkyl diketones in the keto form tautomerize via the triplets to the enol form.
• The keto form shows the absorption in the UV-C region while the enol does in the UV-A.
• The enol form recovers to the original keto form via thermal processes in a few days.
• The enol form disperses the absorbed photon energies via internal conversion.
Keto-enol tautomerization in 2-alkyl-1,3-diketons having five-membered rings was studied using steady state and laser flash photolysis techniques in solution. The alkyl keto-diketones undergo photoinduced tautomerization mainly in the triplet state to the enol in acetonitrile. The alkyl enol-diketones, thus formed, undergo thermal tautomerization to the original keto forms in a few days. The alkyl enol-diketones show fast internal conversion from the excited singlet state to the ground state without yielding the corresponding isomeric forms (rotamer). Based on the computation for state energies of the keto, enol and isomer forms, a schematic energy diagram for the tautomerization was drawn.
Figure optionsDownload as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry - Volume 316, 1 February 2016, Pages 69–74