|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|49562||46753||2016||4 صفحه PDF||ندارد||دانلود رایگان|
• Co-MOF-74 was synthesized by solvothermal method at different temperatures.
• The hydrothermal temperature has an effect on the morphology of Co-MOF-74.
• Co-MOF-74-100 °C has flower-like morphology, while others are like hexagonal prisms.
• The most optimal hydrothermal temperature for synthesis Co-MOF-74 is 100 °C.
• Co-MOF-74-100 °C showed the highest catalytic activity in NH3-SCR deNOx performance.
Co-MOF-74 materials were synthesized at different temperatures using solvothermal method. The effect of the synthetic temperature on the structure and low temperature NH3-SCR catalytic performance of Co-MOF-74 was systematically investigated. Co-MOF-74 synthesized at 100 °C has flower-like morphology, while hexagonal prism structures could be obtained at other temperatures. Co-MOF-74 with flower-like morphology has a larger specific surface area and pore volume compared with the hexagonal prism ones. The highest catalytic activity was obtained at 200 °C under the optimal synthesis temperature, which was attributed to the combination of special morphology, the highest specific surface area and Co content.
Graphical abstractFigure optionsDownload full-size imageDownload as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Catalysis Communications - Volume 80, 5 May 2016, Pages 24–27