|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|4963703||1364967||2018||12 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود کنید|
- In the article are considered fiber-optical measuring systems.
- Tomography methods reconstruction of distributed physical field parameters.
- Considers the case of parallel non-equidistant measuring lines stacking schemes.
- Two restoration methods are proposed, algebraic and neural-like.
- The approach whose novelty involves measuring network data structuration.
- The results of numerical simulation show that the presented algorithms allow us.
The paper discusses tomography reconstruction of distributed physical field parameters by means of fiber optical measuring system based on distributed fiber optical measuring network. Measuring network represents a set of fiber-optical measuring lines stacked in accordance with a certain setup on the surface studied. This work considers the case of parallel non-equidistant measuring lines stacking schemes which requires application of generalized sampling theorems. Two restoration methods are proposed, algebraic and neural-like. The approach whose novelty involves measuring network data structurization for computing process optimization and further application of neural or algebraic technologies to restore a full image of the functions studied is presented.
Journal: Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering - Volume 328, 1 January 2018, Pages 542-553