|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|49688||46760||2016||4 صفحه PDF||ندارد||دانلود کنید|
• The functionalized basic ionic liquid [Bmim]OH was synthesized.
• IL could be grafted onto oxides surface by immobilization for transesterification.
• The FAME yield catalyzed by IL/Mg-Al-La was 98.7% at 338 K in 6 h.
• IL immobilized oxides exhibited high activity as heterogeneous catalyst.
• IL/Mg-Al-La catalyst exhibited accepted activity after 6 recycles.
The basic ionic liquid (IL) [Bmin]OH was synthesized and immobilized onto oxide surface to obtain IL/Mg-Al and IL/Mg-Al-La catalysts. The catalysts were characterized by FT-IR, XRD, EDS, BET and basic test. The results proved that the IL immobilized oxides exhibited high activity for biodiesel synthesis from waste cooking oil. The high FAME yield of 98.7% could be obtained at 338 K, 12:1 methanol to oil, 3 wt% catalyst amount and 6 h reaction time by IL/Mg-Al-La catalysts.
Graphical abstractFigure optionsDownload full-size imageDownload as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Catalysis Communications - Volume 83, 5 August 2016, Pages 35–38