|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|49695||46760||2016||4 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود کنید|
• Urea solution is firstly employed in the preparation of hierarchical zeolite beta.
• In situ decompostion of urea solution provide a mild and stable alkaline media.
• Hierarchical zeolite beta is succesfully prepared without loss of crystallinity.
• This method is available even for zeolite beta with Si/Al ratio as high as 75.
• Hierarchical zeolite beta showed improved catalytic performance in nopol synthesis.
Hierarchical zeolite beta is successfully obtained via treating microporous zeolite beta with urea solution. Desilication takes place in a mild and stable alkaline media provided by the hydrolysis of urea solution. The hierarchy can be easily controlled by adjusting treatment temperature and time, the amount of urea solution and Si/Al ratio of the starting zeolite without loss of crystallinity. The resultant hierarchical zeolite beta can be directly used in acid catalytic reactions without tedious ammonium exchange, and it exhibits improved catalytic performance in nopol synthesis.
Figure optionsDownload as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Catalysis Communications - Volume 83, 5 August 2016, Pages 66–69