|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|5001196||1368412||2017||8 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود کنید|
• The analyses based on the experimental result for an isolated synchronous generator.
• The computer simulation allows for the verification of the undesired current induction.
• Current induction (of frequency 6w, 12w and 18w) on the rotor windings.
• Harmonic pollution brings as the main effect the oscillation of the conjugate.
• Effects of these oscillations can cause alterations to behavior in steady state.
This work analyses the oscillations caused by harmonic pollution in isolated synchronous generators. The main contribution is founded on the identification and quantification of the electric torque magnitude, which goes on to become oscillated due to distorted currents arising from the non-linear loads. Besides this, this work presents the same analysis for voltage on the dq0 domain, currents induced on the damper windings, along with the oscillation on the load angle and field current.
Journal: Electric Power Systems Research - Volume 147, June 2017, Pages 280–287