|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|5132390||1378813||2018||4 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود کنید|
- No relative research about residual behavior of tridemorph in banana was reported.
- A reliable and accurate method for determination of tridemorph residues in banana was developed.
- The residual distribution of tridemorph in whole banana, peel and pulp was studied.
- The relationship between application factor and residue was discussed.
- The risk of applying tridemorph in banana is evaluated by RQ.
An efficient method has been developed for determining tridemorph in banana using high-performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (HPLC-MS/MS). The dissipation and terminal residue of tridemorph in banana fields were carried out at good agricultural practice (GAP) conditions. The average recoveries ranged from 84.4% to 90.0% with relative standard deviations (RSDs) of 3.0%-7.0% at three different spiking levels. The results indicated that the tridemorph dissipated quickly in banana with half-lives of 7.0-7.7Â days. The results of residual distribution ranged from 0.01 to 0.26Â mg/kg, 0.01-0.62Â mg/kg and <0.01Â mg/kg in whole banana, peel and pulp, respectively. The relationship between application factor and residue was discussed. The results of risk assessment showed that the risk quotient (RQ) value was all below RQÂ =Â 1. Given that China has not set an maximum residue limit (MRL) value for tridemorph in banana, this study could provide guidance for the reasonable use of tridemorph.
Journal: Food Chemistry - Volume 244, 1 April 2018, Pages 71-74