|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|5522295||1401305||2017||3 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود کنید|
- AuNP-FRET assay was developed for the detection of MTB DNA.
- The developed assay has a sensitivity of 98.6% and specificity of 90%.
- The assay is able to differentiate MTB from nontuberculous mycobacteria (NTM).
- The assay does not require DNA amplification and utilizes a single tube.
- Assay turnaround time is 15Â min.
The global combat against MTB is limited by challenges in accurate affordable detection. In this study, a rapid, affordable, single tube system for detection of unamplified MTB16s rDNA was developed. Utilizing a AuNP based FRET system, this assay achieved a sensitivity and specificity of 98.6% and 90% respectively.
Journal: Journal of Microbiological Methods - Volume 139, August 2017, Pages 165-167