|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|5626986||1579661||2017||3 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود کنید|
- There are few reports where NMDAR encephalitis attacked pregnant women.
- Serial examinations of anti-NMDAR antibodies of a pregnant woman who had uncomplicated healthy newborn were performed.
- Serum antibodies became negative within 2nd trimester of the gestation with immunotherapies.
- These serial change of serum but not CSF antibodies titers are well correlated with having healthy newborn.
- This study demonstrated the importance of negative serum antibodies for having healthy baby from NMDAR encephalitis mother.
Journal: Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery - Volume 161, October 2017, Pages 14-16