|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|5635186||1581558||2017||4 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود کنید|
- The highest germination percentage (84%) of flixweed was obtained at 15Â oC.
- The highest germination rate (5.83 dayâ1) of flixweed was observed at 20Â oC,
- Intersected-lines model was the best for prediction of flixweed germination.
- Cardinal temperatures (Tb, To, Tm) for flixweed were 1.21, 18.29 and 32.44Â oC.
- Temperature range (TmÂ âÂ Tb) for flixweed was 32.2Â oC.
Understanding of thermal requirements of medicinal plants is necessary for their appropriate germination, growth and development. In this experiment germination cardinal temperatures of flixweed (Descurainia sophia) was calculated using relationship of germination rate with temperature. Nine constant temperatures (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 and 40Â Â°C) were considered and three regression models: intersected-lines, quadratic polynomial and five-parameters beta models were tested. The highest germination percentage (84%) and germination rate (5.83 seeds dayâ1) were obtained at 15 and 20Â Â°C, respectively. Among three used models, the intersected-lines model was the best for prediction of germination responses of flixweed (R2Â =Â 0.85). The base, optimum and ceiling temperatures obtained from intersected-lines model, were 1.21, 18.29 and 32.44Â Â°C, respectively. In addition, temperature range (TmÂ âÂ Tb) for the plant germination was 32.2Â Â°C. Overall, the results of the three tested models confirmed the generally known fact that flixweed requires lower temperatures for its proper germination.
Effect of different temperatures on germination rate of flixweed based on intersected-lines model.94
Journal: Journal of Applied Research on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants - Volume 6, September 2017, Pages 131-134