|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|2663112||1140543||2015||3 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود کنید|
• STARI is caused by the lone star tick that can be found in the southeastern section of the United States.
• Erythema migrans usually presents 7 days after the tick bite exposure but can occur between 3 and 30 days after a tick bite.
• Blood testing may be necessary to rule out Lyme disease. This includes Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), and western blot IgG and IgM.
• Treatment is controversial.
• Prevention of tick exposure is key.
Journal: The Journal for Nurse Practitioners - Volume 11, Issue 8, September 2015, Pages 836–838