|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|367786||621543||2016||3 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود کنید|
• Mental health practitioners need to possess critically reflective capacities.
• The development of these capacities can be situated in the work of Foucault.
• Such capacities can be obstructed by a sense that some things are ‘self-evident’.
• There is a need to historicise the theory and practice of mental health care.
• There is a need to politicise the theory and practice of mental health care.
Journal: Nurse Education Today - Volume 45, October 2016, Pages 48–50