|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|4930913||1363353||2017||4 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود کنید|
- The search for credible and actionable evidence to improve is a global phenomenon. Empowerment evaluation is part this phenomenon.
- Michael compliments our use of the critical friend to help us improve our work and the community's complex initiatives, and who we are as evaluators.
- Michael Patton commented about empowerment evaluation being “exemplary” in its “openness to dialogue and reflective practice”.
- Michael captured empowerment evaluation's commitment to process use.
- We appreciate Alkin's recommendation to focus on prescriptive theory. There is nothing as practical as a good theory (Lewin, 1952; Weiss, 1995).
- We thank each and every one of our colleagues for their contributions today and over the last 21 years.
Journal: Evaluation and Program Planning - Volume 63, August 2017, Pages 143-146