|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|424511||685582||2016||8 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود کنید|
• Evolution of Business Intelligence with emergence of Big Data technologies.
• New technologies and approaches the 3Vs (Volume, Velocity and Variety) of Big data.
• Stream reasoning over Big Data.
• Summarizing data streams (semantic and classic data).
• Semantic data matching in stream context.
The Semantic Web technologies are being increasingly used for exploiting relations between data. In addition, new tendencies of real-time systems, such as social networks, sensors, cameras or weather information, are continuously generating data. This implies that data and links between them are becoming extremely vast. Such huge quantity of data needs to be analyzed, processed, as well as stored if necessary. In this position paper, we will introduce recent work on Real-Time Business Intelligence combined with semantic data stream management. We will present underlying approaches such as continuous queries, data summarization and matching, and stream reasoning.
Journal: Future Generation Computer Systems - Volume 63, October 2016, Pages 100–107