|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|49257||46730||2016||5 صفحه PDF||ندارد||دانلود کنید|
• NiSx with different phase compositions were synthesized by the microwave-assisted hydrothermal method.
• The phase composition of NiSx was controlled by adjusting the synthesis conditions.
• The presence of NiS2 enhanced p-cresol conversion but had no effect on product distribution.
• The HDO reaction mechanism could be explained with Remote Control model through the spillover hydrogen.
• NiS2 exhibited better promotional effect for the HDO activity of MoS2 than NiS and Ni3S4.
NiSx were synthesized by microwave assisted hydrothermal method using nickel nitrate and thiourea as precursor materials. Their phase compositions were controlled by adjusting the reaction temperature and pH value. In the hydrodeoxygenation (HDO) of p-cresol on MoS2, adding NiSx enhanced the conversion but had no effect on the product distribution. NiS2 phase exhibited higher promotional effect than NiS and Ni3S4 phases. The HDO reaction mechanism for p-cresol on NiSx + MoS2 could be well explained by the Remote Control model through a migration of spillover hydrogen.
Graphical abstractNiSx with different phase compositions were synthesized by microwave assisted hydrothermal method. In the HDO of p-cresol on MoS2, the presence of NiSx enhanced the conversion, but had no obvious effect on the product distribution. The HDO reaction mechanism for p-cresol on NiSx + MoS2 could be well explained with the Remote Control model through the spillover hydrogen generated on the NiSx. NiS2 exhibited better promotional effect for the HDO activity of MoS2 than NiS and Ni3S4.Figure optionsDownload full-size imageDownload as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Catalysis Communications - Volume 74, 10 January 2016, Pages 60–64