|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|5001438||1368416||2017||6 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود کنید|
- A fast algebraic estimation approach is proposed for multi-frequency harmonics.
- Amplitude, frequency and phase parameters of multiple harmonics are performed.
- Integral operators are used in the synthesis of the parametric estimation approach.
- Algebraic approach can be applied for harmonics, inter-harmonics and sub-harmonics.
- Analytical and numerical results confirm the algebraic estimation effectiveness.
A new fast algebraic estimation scheme in time domain is proposed for amplitude, frequency and phase parameters in electric power system signals with multiple frequency harmonics. Time domain integral operators are properly used in the synthesis of the proposed parametric estimation approach. In this fashion, time derivatives of signals and initial conditions of the system are unnecessary. Analytical and numerical results confirm the effectiveness of the proposed algebraic approach for fast and simultaneous estimation of amplitude, frequency and phase parameters of harmonics, inter-harmonics and sub-harmonics on electric power system signals.
Journal: Electric Power Systems Research - Volume 144, March 2017, Pages 157-162