|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|504833||864440||2016||6 صفحه PDF||ندارد||دانلود رایگان|
• We evaluated optimal shape of artificial teeth for CAD/CAM complete dentures.
• We examined the optimal offset values required for teeth positioning.
• The structures in the basal areas showed accurate positioning for molars/premolars.
• The structures appeared to restrain motion during bonding.
• The optimal offset value was .20 mm for molar and premolar teeth.
Statement of Problem. Artificial teeth are bonded onto the recesses of a milled denture base in a complete denture prepared using computer-aided design/computer-aided manufacturing (CAD/CAM). Little is known, however, about the effects of basal shapes and offset values on the accuracy of positions of the bonded artificial teeth.
Journal: Computers in Biology and Medicine - Volume 68, 1 January 2016, Pages 84–89