|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|5063794||1476702||2017||8 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود کنید|
- Examine energy consumption per capita in seven sectors in Australia
- Use LM and RALS-LM unit root tests that allow for up to two breaks
- Energy consumption per capita converges for six sectors.
- Energy consumption per capita does not converge for transport.
- Most structural breaks coincide with major global events.
We examine the convergence of energy consumption per capita at the sector level in Australia over the period 1973-74 to 2013-14. To do so, we employ recently developed LM and RALS-LM unit root tests that accommodate up to two endogenously determined structural breaks. We find support for energy consumption per capita convergence for six of seven sectors in Australia.
Journal: Energy Economics - Volume 62, February 2017, Pages 396-403