|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|5175812||1380806||2017||4 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود کنید|
- Four new compounds were isolated from the Clausena dunniana var. robusta.
- These new compounds were named as clausenaglycosides A-âD.
- Fourteen known compounds were also isolated from this plant.
- Their absolute configurations were determined by NMR analyses and CD data.
- All isolated compounds were evaluated for their anti-inflammatory activities.
Four new phenylpropanoid glycosides, clausenaglycosides A-D (1-4), along with fourteen known compounds (5-18) were isolated from the leaves and twigs of Clausena dunniana var. robusta. The structures of the isolated compounds were determined by a combination of 1D and 2D NMR, MS, and CD spectroscopic data. The NF-ÎºB inhibitory activity was evaluated in HeLa cells. Compound 17 displayed a moderate inhibition against NF-ÎºB activation.
Journal: Phytochemistry Letters - Volume 22, December 2017, Pages 138-141