|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|465302||697539||2016||9 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود کنید|
• We test the impact of C2C communication on purchase decision in online communities.
• The theoretical model is developed based on information adoption model.
• Argument quality, source credibility and tie strength are important predictors.
• The three predictors affect purchase decision through product usefulness evaluation.
• Relationship type is a moderator.
Information derived from consumer-to-consumer (C2C) communication in online communities plays an important role in consumers’ purchase decision making. Based on the information adoption model, the present study develops a research model to investigate the influence of C2C communication on consumers’ purchase decision in online communities. Based on 324 effective data, the Partial Least Squares technique is used to test the proposed model. The results show that argument quality, source credibility, and tie strength positively influence purchase decision through product usefulness evaluation. In addition, tie strength exhibits difference effect on product usefulness evaluation between the context of consumers communicating with real and virtual relationships. Theoretical and managerial implications are discussed.
Journal: Telematics and Informatics - Volume 33, Issue 1, February 2016, Pages 8–16