|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|4977403||1451925||2018||5 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود کنید|
- A novel method of layout optimization.
- Pareto optimal layout of multistatic radar.
- Available volume is proposed as performance metric.
- Pareto optimal results based on dynamic game.
- Low computational complexity.
Layouts influence the performance of location accuracy greatly in multistatic radar. The layout in classical regular shape may not be an excellent choice. In this paper, Pareto optimal layout of multistatic radar is proposed based on dynamic game theory. The available volume associated with the Cramer-Rao lower bound (CRLB) of location accuracy is proposed as the utility metric to evaluate the performance of the layout. Simulation results show that different initial layouts may lead to different final layouts. Although these final layouts are different they are all Pareto optimal and similar in performance.
Journal: Signal Processing - Volume 142, January 2018, Pages 152-156