|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|49775||46765||2016||4 صفحه PDF||ندارد||دانلود کنید|
• The co-doping of Cu and Mn can maintain the crystal and physical structure of SAPO-34.
• The co-doping of Cu and Mn can increase the exchange amount of Cu and active centers.
• The co-doping of Cu and Mn can enhance the acidic strength.
• Cu-Mn/SAPO-34 catalyst shows high low-temperature deNOx activity.
• Cu-Mn/SAPO-34 shows high hydrothermal stability and resistance to HC.
Mn/SAPO-34, Cu/SAPO-34, and Cu-Mn/SAPO-34 were prepared through ion-exchanged method and used to remove NOx from diesel engine exhausts. The original crystal and physical structure of SAPO-34 is maintained in the catalysts. The ion-exchanged amount of Cu in Cu–Mn/SAPO-34 is higher than that in Cu/SAPO-34, and more Cu+ is formed as active center for low-temperature selective catalytic reduction (SCR). After co-doping of Cu and Mn, the acidic strength of the catalyst increases and formation of NH3NOx surface intermediate species is promoted. Cu–Mn/SAPO-34 exhibits high deNOx activity, hydrothermal stability, and resistance to hydrocarbon (HC).
Graphical abstractFigure optionsDownload full-size imageDownload as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Catalysis Communications - Volume 81, 5 June 2016, Pages 54–57