|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|49943||46774||2016||4 صفحه PDF||ندارد||دانلود کنید|
• The bimetallic CuY–SAPO-34 monolith catalyst was firstly prepared by the wet-impregnation method.
• The NH3-SCR performance and hydrocarbon resistance of Cu–SAPO-34 were improved by adding Y.
• An enhanced C3H6 oxidation activity of CuY–SAPO-34 was obtained compared to Cu–SAPO-34.
• The amount of isolated copper species in CuY–SAPO-34 was larger than that in Cu–SAPO-34.
• The amount of adsorption of C3H6/O2 on CuY–SAPO-34 was smaller than that on Cu–SAPO-34.
Cu–SAPO-34 and CuY–SAPO-34 catalysts for NH3-SCR were prepared by the wet-impregnation method. XRD, UV–vis DRS, ESR and NH3-TPD results showed that the introduction of Y effectively improved the dispersion of copper species, increased the amount of isolated copper ions and enhanced the acid density. In addition, the activity test, NH3-TPD and TGA results reflected that the CuY–SAPO-34 catalyst showed better C3H6 oxidation activity, lower dropping degree of acid sites after C3H6/O2 treatment and less adsorption of C3H6/O2 than Cu–SAPO-34 catalyst. Therefore, the addition of Y promoted the NH3-SCR performance and the hydrocarbon (HC) resistance of Cu–SAPO-34 catalyst.
Graphical abstractCuY–SAPO-34 catalyst exhibited a superior propene oxidation activity and the formation of less coke compared to Cu–SAPO-34 catalyst, so the addition of Y improved the HC resistance of Cu–SAPO-34 catalyst.Figure optionsDownload full-size imageDownload as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Catalysis Communications - Volume 76, 10 February 2016, Pages 33–36