|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|5132658||1378817||2018||6 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود کنید|
- In correct portions, lamb and mutton organs are nutrient dense animal source foods.
- Selected organ meats were “excellent sources of”, and “very high in” iron.
- Selected organ meats were “high in” protein, zinc, iron and phosphorous.
- Organs found to be very high in iron were mutton lungs, mutton spleen and lamb lungs.
- The consumption of organ meats should encouraged in South African dietary guidelines.
Journal: Food Chemistry - Volume 238, 1 January 2018, Pages 3-8