|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|1053407||1485042||2016||9 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• A new classification for state-, community- and co-managed irrigation systems is proposed.
• Co-management is operationalized in a detailed way.
• Distinction of co-management patterns can be expressed along a continuum.
• Performance of a large number of irrigation systems (n = 244) is measured across several dimensions.
• Successful community-based management is not confined to small irrigation systems.
Journal: Environmental Science & Policy - Volume 66, December 2016, Pages 73–81