|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|144291||438926||2016||4 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• A new organic fuel is firstly adopted to prepare Y2O3 powders by combustion method.
• The fabricated Y2O3 powders own nano-particle size and well-dispersity.
• Addition of organic fuel decreases particle size and improve dispersity of the Y2O3.
• Rise in temperature improves crystallinity but increases particle size of the Y2O3.
• The improved combustion method is simple, energy-saving, and high-efficiency.
A new organic fuel (poly(acrylic acid)) was adopted to fabricate well-dispersed Y2O3 nano-powders according to the solution combustion method. The improved combustion method requires no tedious operation or restriction conditions. The effects of organic fuel dosage and calcination temperature on the characteristics of Y2O3 powders were investigated. The results indicate that the Y2O3 can be formed at 400 °C and well crystallined at 500 °C with a nitrate and organic fuel mass ratio of 7:1. The addition of organic fuel significantly improves the dispersity and reduces the particle size of Y2O3 powders, whereas the increase in calcination temperature leads to the slight increase in the particle size of the Y2O3 powders. The well-dispersed Y2O3 powders with the particle size range of 10–30 nm are obtained at 500 °C when the mass ratio of the organic fuel and nitrate is 7:2. The poly(acrylic acid) is a new and feasible fuel for the solution combustion method to prepare well-dispersed Y2O3 nano-powders.
The TEM images of Y2O3 powders show the effects of organic fuel dosage and calcination temperature on the microstructure of Y2O3 powders (a) Y:P = 7:0/500 °C; (b) Y:P = 7:0/800 °C; (c) Y:P = 7:1/500 °C; (d) Y:P = 7:1/800 °C; (e) Y:P = 7:2/500 °C; (f) Y:P = 7:2/800 °C.Figure optionsDownload as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Advanced Powder Technology - Volume 27, Issue 1, January 2016, Pages 295–298