|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|1799787||1524865||2014||6 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• Development of a new measurement system for the characterization of magnetic fluids.
• System enables pulsed magnetic field, or a rotary magnetic field.
• Analysis of the conditions to create a rotational magnetic field by means of a double power supply.
• Good agreement between the analytical and numerical calculation of magnetic field and measurements.
• Increase of the heating power when sample is exposed to rotating field compared to pulsating field.
Magnetic fluids are distinct magnetic materials that have recently been the subject of extensive research precisely because of their unique properties. One of them is the heating effect when exposed to alternating magnetic fields, wherein the objective is to use this property in medicine as an alternative method for the treatment of tumors in the body. In this paper, we focus on two methods of magnetizing magnetic fluids, firstly using the alternating magnetic field (AMF), and secondly with the rotational magnetic field (RMF). The effects of the first are scientifically well-established, whilst the impact of RMF has not as yet been investigated as presented in this article. So far the effects of RMF have only been studied at low frequencies and high amplitudes, or vice versa. This article presents the results of heating at high frequencies and high magnetic field amplitudes, and the results compared with AMF. This paper presents the construction and implementation of a measuring system which is suitable both types of magnetic field.
Journal: Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials - Volume 355, April 2014, Pages 12–17