|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|228239||464836||2016||9 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• MWCNTs-COOH was used as adsorbent for removal of malachite green.
• The optimized contact time and pH was found to be 10 min and 9, respectively.
• Adsorption capacity increases with increase in pH.
• Adsorption capacity increases with increase in temperature.
• Adsorption capacity increases with increase in time but reach equilibrium after 10 min.
MWCNTs functionalized with the carboxylate group are used as efficient adsorbent for the rapid removal and fast adsorption of malachite green from the aqueous solutions. The optimized contact time and pH were 10 min and 9, respectively. The effect of temperature revealed that the adsorption capacity of malachite green (MG) dye increased with increasing contact time, temperature and pH of the working solution. The adsorption equilibrium and kinetic data was well fitted and found to be in good agreement with the Langmuir isotherm model and pseudo second order kinetic model respectively with high correlation coefficient.
Figure optionsDownload as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry - Volume 34, 25 February 2016, Pages 130–138