|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|228268||464836||2016||7 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• Tri-ethylene glycol was applied in membrane contactor for air dehumidification.
• Effects of key parameters on separation performance were studied.
• Membrane contactor can remove water vapor effectively by tri-ethylene glycol.
• Water vapor dew points as low as −50 °C can be obtained in this system.
• Co-current and counter-current flow patterns were compared.
In this study, hollow fiber membrane contactors have been applied for gas dehumidification using tri-ethylene glycol as absorbent. The effects of gas and liquid flow rates, inlet concentration of tri-ethylene glycol and flow direction on dehumidification efficiency have been investigated. The results reveal that membrane contactors can remove water vapor very effectively using tri-ethylene glycol, and very low water dew point as low as −50 °C can be achieved. It also shows that liquid phase is not the limiting resistance in this system, as a result of very high solubility of water in tri-ethylene glycol.
Figure optionsDownload as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry - Volume 34, 25 February 2016, Pages 390–396