|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|2646363||1138851||2016||6 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• Limited literature exists on low-fidelity simulation related to patient safety.
• Participants were not successful in identifying patient safety issues.
• Participants overestimated their ability to identify safety issues.
• Participants valued the learning experience and reported an increase in confidence.
• Nurse educators need to examine their nursing curriculum related to patient safety.
BackgroundLiterature is limited regarding low-fidelity simulation related to patient safety. A low-fidelity simulation was implemented to assess prelicensure students' ability to detect patient safety issues and their perceptions of the simulation.MethodA descriptive design was used with a convenience sample of students enrolled in associate, bachelor, or accelerated bachelor degree programs.ResultsParticipants were not successful in identifying all the patient safety issues. However, they perceived themselves as being successful. Participants valued the learning experience and felt it increased their confidence in identifying patient safety issues.ConclusionsNurse educators need to examine their nursing curriculum related to how patient safety concepts are taught and reinforced throughout the curriculum.
Journal: Clinical Simulation in Nursing - Volume 12, Issue 1, January 2016, Pages 24–29