|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|4765714||1423887||2018||13 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
- Synthesis and characterization of carbazole-alt-benzothiadiazole molecular dyes.
- Thienyl versus 3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene units.
- Perfluorophenyl-anchors for TiO2 photoanodes sensitization via stable C-O-Ti bonds.
- DSSCs and PEC applications.
- Exact chemical structure's impact on properties and devices performances.
In the present work, organic sensitizers are synthesized and attached on TiO2 photoanodes via Ti-O-C bonds. All sensitizers, designed for this purpose are symmetrical and have two perfluorophenyl end groups, which can lead to stable non-hydrolysable bonds on the TiO2 surface. Broad absorption in the UV-Vis region and low band gap energy levels have been achieved through the alternation of carbazole- and benzothiadiazole-based units. All dyes and their corresponding photoanodes, were characterized via various complementary techniques, including Cyclic Voltammetry measurements and sensitization capacity in Dye-sensitized solar cell tests.
Two organic dye sensitizer families attached onto TiO2 photoanodes via non-hydrolysable C-O-Ti bonds are “fighting” over DSSCs and PCEs. Superiority of EDOT-bearing dyes is demonstrated.246
Journal: Dyes and Pigments - Volume 148, January 2018, Pages 167-179