|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|5427540||1508633||2016||14 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
- High resolution Fourier transform spectroscopy of 12C2H4 between 600 and 1500Â cmâ1.
- Line positions measured for the Î½10, Î½7 and Î½4 bands.
- Line intensities measured for the first time for the Î½10 and Î½4 bands.
- 10Â 757 line positions and 1645 line intensities fitted using a global tensorial model.
- HITRAN-formatted list of 65Â 776 lines for the Î½10, Î½7, Î½4 and Î½12 bands of 12C2H4.
A global frequency and intensity analysis of the infrared tetrad of 12C2H4 located in the 600-1500cmâ1 region was carried out using the tensorial formalism developed in Dijon for X2Y4 asymmetric-top molecules. It relied on spectroscopic information available in the literature and retrieved from high-resolution Fourier transform infrared spectra recorded in Brussels in the frame of either the present or previous work. In particular, 645 and 131 line intensities have been respectively measured for the weak Î½10 and Î½4 bands. Including the Coriolis interactions affecting the upper vibrational levels 101, 71, 41 and 121, a total of 10Â 757 line positions and 1645 line intensities have been assigned and fitted with global root mean square deviations of 2.6Ã10â4cmâ1 and 2.5%, respectively. Relying on the results of the present work and available in the literature, a list of parameters for 65Â 776 lines in the Î½10, Î½7, Î½4 and Î½12 bands of 12C2H4 was generated. To the best of our knowledge, this is the first time that a global intensity analysis is carried out in this range of the ethylene spectrum.
Journal: Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer - Volume 182, October 2016, Pages 158-171