|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|829801||1470344||2014||9 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• The new ceramic inner coating s offer new perceptive experiences for consumers.
• The colour is fundamental in the product perception of the cookware.
• The individuation of a method to check the non-stick properties is very important.
• The mechanical damage reduced the non-stick properties for ceramic coatings.
• Together to the function properties the perception aspects is very important.
In this product design study the functional and perceptive properties characterizing non-stick coatings for cookware were investigated.The recent introduction of so-defined “ceramic” coatings allowed to offer consumers new perceptive experiences thanks to their light shade opposite to those typical of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) coatings in dark colour. These innovations made possible to counteract the general decline in consumers interest towards non-stick aluminium cookware, due to news – later proved unfounded – about the alleged toxicity of PTFE, having these products a good market success.In this work a method was individuated for testing the non-stick properties of coatings in a more technical and repeatable way, compared to the standards usually adopted by the cookware manufacturers. The coatings were later mechanically damaged in order to simulate an intense use and the non-stick properties on these abraded surfaces were newly investigated. Ceramic coatings presented a reduced functionality compared to PTFE coatings with diminished non-stick properties both on new and damaged samples.
Journal: Materials & Design - Volume 53, January 2014, Pages 782–790