|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|1293332||1498256||2016||4 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• Cubic Li7La3Zr2O12 electrolyte was synthesized by Chemical co-precipitation method.
• Tetragonal LLZO transformed into cubic LLZO when the temperature was above 1150 °C.
• The particle size of LLZO precursor powder was in the range of 0.5 ~ 1 μm.
• The total ionic conductivity of sample sintered at 1180 °C was 2.0 × 10− 4 S cm− 1 at 30 °C.
• The activation energy was 0.25 eV.
Solid electrolyte Li7La3Zr2O12 (LLZO) powder was successfully synthesized by co-precipitation method. The LLZO powder calcined at 850 °C with a tetragonal phase was confirmed by X-ray diffraction (XRD). Scanning electron microscopy (SEM) showed that the particles sizes of LLZO precursor powder were in the range of 0.5 ~ 1 μm. LLZO pellets were sintered at different temperatures from 1150 to 1200 °C in air atmosphere. When the temperature was above 1150 °C, tetragonal LLZO would completely transform into cubic phase. The total ionic conductivity of LLZO pellet sintered at 1180 °C was 2.0 × 10− 4 S cm− 1 at 30 °C, and the activation energy was 0.25 eV. This result indicates that high quality LLZO solid electrolytes can be obtained by chemical co-precipitation method.
Journal: Solid State Ionics - Volume 287, April 2016, Pages 13–16