|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|18809||1361374||2016||11 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• Chemical cleaning with P3 Ultrasil 115 at various operating conditions were tested.
• Cleaning efficiency was calculated for each membrane and dairy model solution.
• The effect of US on the cleaning efficiency of UF membranes was studied.
• US application to P3 Ultrasil 115 cleaning solution enhanced membrane cleaning.
• Renylat 45 was the solution that caused more fouling for both membranes tested.
The aim of this study was to investigate the behavior of two ultrafiltration (UF) membranes after their fouling with different fouling solutions and cleaning with a surfactant, including the application of ultrasounds (US). Thus, two UF membranes (UH030 and UP005) were fouled with three different whey model solutions that consisted of bovine serum albumin (BSA) with a concentration of 1% (w/w), BSA (1%, w/w) plus CaCl2 with a concentration of 0.17% (w/w) and whey solution (Renylat 45) with a concentration of 2.22% (w/w). Chemical cleaning was carried out with P3 Ultrasil 115 solution at temperatures between 25 °C and 45 °C and concentrations in the range between 0.5% (v/v) and 0.9% (v/v). US were applied in some of the tests at a frequency of 20 kHz and nominal power of 300 W. The results demonstrated that US cleaning was effective to enhance the permeability recovery, although this enhancement was only up to 9%. Concerning fouling, results from resistances calculations showed that for UH030 membrane prevails the reversible fouling whereas for UP005 membrane predominate irreversible fouling.
Journal: Food and Bioproducts Processing - Volume 100, Part A, October 2016, Pages 36–46