|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|19821||43132||2016||6 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• Nanolaminated films were formulated by coating starch films with lipids nanolayers.
• SEM images indicate that nanolayer present thickness with nanoscale dimensions.
• Nanolayer incorporation improves water barrier properties of starch films.
• Nanolayers decrease moisture sorption of starch films.
A nanolaminate consists of two or more layers of material with nanometric dimensions that are physically or chemically bonded to each other. Starch based edible films present suitable characteristics for food protection, but their functional properties are affected by film water content. Nanolaminated films were formulated by coating the starch film with lipid nanolayers in order to improve their water resistance and barrier properties. Lipid nanolayer presence was confirmed by SEM images and contact angle measurements. Sorption isotherms of nanolaminated films showed an important reduction in film water adsorption through all the aw range studied. The effect on permeability of the driving force (aw difference) and the aw values at each side of the film, were analysed. Water vapour transport was controlled by water diffusion through hydrophobic nanolayers. Nanolamination of edible films improved the water barrier properties of hydrophilic films by combining starch with lipids materials at nanometric scale.
Journal: Food Packaging and Shelf Life - Volume 7, March 2016, Pages 41–46