|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|262199||504016||2016||7 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• A new analytical model of GHE was proposed using equivalent diameter.
• Comparison with other models and validation by a reference data were made.
• The impact of the shank spacing of U-tube legs was studied.
• Simulation studies of the equivalent radius were performed.
The composite medium infinite line source model (CMILS) is an attractive model to describe the short time thermal processes of borehole ground heat exchanges. However, this model is very complicated and has a lower computation efficiency which limits its practical applications. In this paper, an equivalent diameter method to the CMILS model is introduced and a new analytical model is developed. The short-term performance of the new model was verified by comparison with three noteworthy analytical solutions and reported experimental data. The impact of the shank spacing of U-tube legs was studied through the new analytical model explicitly. Simulation studies of the equivalent radius were also performed to get the best approach of calculating the equivalent radius with a higher accuracy.
Journal: Energy and Buildings - Volume 119, 1 May 2016, Pages 13–19