|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|372649||622133||2014||11 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• We suggested a theoretical framework for assessing learning outcomes that are considered to promote sustainability.
• We examined this model on 13 undergraduate courses that deal with environment.
• Theoretical knowledge was the most common reported learning outcome in the courses.
• Learning focused on the professional life sphere.
• Courses differed in the number and the variety of reported learning outcomes.
In this study a comprehensive approach to learning outcomes of sustainability in higher education is suggested, based on literature review, and data gathered from 13 undergraduate courses offered in a science and engineering university. All the courses integrated environmental topics. Data of self-reported students’ outcomes were collected at the end of each course through open-ended questions, and were analyzed to identify learning outcomes that promote sustainability. We found that although most courses equipped the students with theoretical knowledge about the environment, they differed a lot in the overall number and the variety of reported learning outcomes. The suggested theoretical framework, and findings of this study can inform design of future courses and programs that aim to promote sustainability literate students.
Journal: Studies in Educational Evaluation - Volume 41, June 2014, Pages 113–123