|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|375589||622805||2016||9 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• The effects of two motivational constructs were combined to boost creativity.
• Two main effects point out additive influences of cooperation/competition and regulatory focus.
• Cooperation goals and a promotion focus led to the most original ideas.
• Group settings that enhance cooperation and a promotion focus may be most effective to increase creativity.
This study examined the co-activation of cooperation versus competition goals with regulatory focus, and tested whether the combined effects on creativity are interactive or additive. An experiment with 192 adults showed two main effects, such that participants with a cooperation goal and a promotion focus (i.e., focus on ideals) demonstrated the highest levels of originality of ideas, whereas the combination of a competition goal and a prevention focus (i.e., focus on duties) led to the lowest originality. These findings indicate that the two motivational constructs have additive effects which lead to the highest originality if a promotion focus and a cooperation goal are co-activated, whereas a prevention focus and a competition goal may diminish originality. In conclusion, the concurrent activation of multiple motivational constructs should be considered when investigating the situational effects of cooperative/competitive settings on creativity.
Journal: Thinking Skills and Creativity - Volume 19, March 2016, Pages 260–268