|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|54297||47004||2014||6 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• Au/m-Ta2O5 photocatalyst was first prepared via a facile photodeposition method.
• Catalyst exhibited enhanced visible light activities in water splitting for H2.
• Catalyst exhibited enhanced visible light activities in photodegradation of RhB.
• SPR effect of Au plays a critical role for the enhanced visible light activities.
• Large surface area and mesoporous structure is also related to enhanced activities.
Au-loaded mesoporous Ta2O5 (Au/m-Ta2O5) with high visible light photocatalytic activities were successfully prepared via a facile photodeposition methodology. The photocatalytic activities of Au/m-Ta2O5 were then evaluated by photocatalytic hydrogen production from a methanol aqueous solution as well as photodegradation of Rhodamine B in aqueous solution under visible light irradiation (λ > 400 nm). The photocatalytic experimental results showed that Au/m-Ta2O5 exhibited enhanced visible light photocatalytic activities than those of Au-loaded commercial bulk Ta2O5 (Au/b-Ta2O5). This was mainly due to its large specific surface area and mesoporous structure. The possible visible-light-driven photocatalytic mechanism of Au/Ta2O5 was also proposed.
Figure optionsDownload high-quality image (142 K)Download as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Catalysis Today - Volume 225, 15 April 2014, Pages 158–163