کد مقاله کد نشریه سال انتشار مقاله انگلیسی ترجمه فارسی نسخه تمام متن
53200 46953 2016 6 صفحه PDF سفارش دهید دانلود رایگان
عنوان انگلیسی مقاله ISI
Hydrothermal conversion of glucose into organic acids with bentonite as a solid-base catalyst
ترجمه فارسی عنوان
تبدیل هیدروترمال گلوکز به اسیدهای آلی با بنتونیت به عنوان یک کاتالیزور جامد پایه
دانلود مقاله + سفارش ترجمه
دانلود مقاله ISI انگلیسی
رایگان برای ایرانیان
سفارش ترجمه تخصصی
با تضمین قیمت و کیفیت
خدمات تولید محتوا

این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.

  • تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
  • تولید محتوا برای کتاب
  • تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
  • و...

پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.

تولید محتوا
با 10 درصد تخفیف ویژه دانشیاری
کلمات کلیدی
بنتونیت؛ استیک اسید؛ اسید لاکتیک؛ گلوکز؛ تبدیل زیست توده؛ کاتالیزور جامد پایه
موضوعات مرتبط
مهندسی و علوم پایه مهندسی شیمی کاتالیزور
چکیده انگلیسی


• A first study of bentonite catalyzing glucose conversion into organic acids.
• First demonstration of base catalytic activity of bentonite in glucose conversion to lactic acid.
• First demonstration of improving role of bentonite in conversion of glucose to acetic acid.
• Yields: lactic acid, 11%; acetic acid, 27%; total organic acid: 38%.

In this study, a new process of using bentonite as a solid base catalyst in the hydrothermal conversion of glucose into lactic acid was proposed. Results showed that bentonite can act as a solid-base catalyst in conversion of glucose into lactic acid, and the yield of lactic acid increased from 5% in the absence bentonite to 11% in the presence of bentonite. Also, it was found that the presence of bentonite can greatly improve the production of acetic acid, and a considerably high acetic acid yield of 27% could be obtained in the two-step reaction. Since the bentonite is quite cheap and abundant in nature, the reported results should be helpful to facilitate studies for developing a new and green process for the conversion of carbohydrate biomass into value-added chemicals.

Figure optionsDownload high-quality image (188 K)Download as PowerPoint slide

ناشر
Database: Elsevier - ScienceDirect (ساینس دایرکت)
Journal: Catalysis Today - Volume 274, 1 October 2016, Pages 49–54
نویسندگان
,,,,,
دانلود مقاله + سفارش ترجمه
دانلود مقاله ISI انگلیسی
رایگان برای ایرانیان
سفارش ترجمه تخصصی
با تضمین قیمت و کیفیت