|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|63539||48223||2016||8 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• ZnBr2 supported on magnetic nanoparticles Fe3O4 coated by MCM-41 was prepared.
• Supported ZnBr2 was an effective catalyst for styrene carbonate synthesis.
• Supported ZnBr2 was easily recovered by an external magnet after the coupling.
• Heterogenized ZnBr2 revealed excellent recyclable performance during 5 cycles.
ZnBr2 supported on magnetic nanoparticles Fe3O4 coated by MCM-41 (Fe3O4@MCM-41/ZnBr2) was prepared and characterized by infrared spectroscopy (IR), powder X-ray diffraction (XRD) and nitrogen adsorption–desorption isotherms. The as-prepared samples were used as a recyclable catalyst for solvent-free synthesis of styrene carbonate (SC) from styrene oxide (SO) and carbonate dioxide (CO2). The results showed that Fe3O4@MCM-41/ZnBr2 exhibited similar catalytic activity to homologous ZnBr2. It was found that the reaction depended on the reaction conditions in terms of the yield of SC. The yield of SC at 81.5% was obtained with 8 MPa CO2 pressure at 90 °C for 3 h. The supported catalyst Fe3O4@MCM-41/ZnBr2 can be easily recovered by a permanent magnet after the reaction and reused without further treatment. No significant change in the structure and loss in activity were observed. The yield of SC changed in a small range from 79.2 to 82.6% during 5 cycles.
Figure optionsDownload as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Journal of CO2 Utilization - Volume 14, June 2016, Pages 23–30