|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|92907||160101||2016||9 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• New golf course location different from traditional during last century.
• Typological homogeneity: commercial golf course surrounded by thousands of houses.
• Main reasons: increase of accessibility, speculation and scarce profitability from agricultural crops.
• Less sustainability of this model with respect to golf courses isolated, linked to hotels or public.
A large number of golf course projects were planned in the southeast of Spain from the late 1990s to 2010. Many of these projects, which multiplied the existing sports offer, were accompanied by residential developments composed of thousands of dwelling units, unlike the existing golf courses which were surrounded by open natural spaces. The aim of this article is to analyse the factors that have led to the spectacular expansion of golf course-residential developments in the southeast of Spain. The results show that these developments were motivated by the desire to make huge short term profits. The developments were, in turn, favored by the expansion of low-cost airlines, which has facilitated mobility for people who were from central and northern Europe and were interested in buying real estate properties in these regions, and by the decrease in profitability of the horticultural crops that were dominant in the region, which has facilitated the sale of the agricultural land.
Journal: Land Use Policy - Volume 51, February 2016, Pages 206–214