|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|140775||162783||2016||13 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• Study quantifies the indirect effect of sponsor image and sponsor awareness on the involvement purchase intention relationship, using a multiple mediation model.
• Results revealed that whilst image was an effective mediator on the involvement and purchase intention relationship, awareness acted as a suppressor.
• Moreover, the ratio of indirect effect to total effect indicated that sponsor image accounts for 90% of the total effect of involvement on purchase intention.
• These findings should assist sponsors and sport event managers to capitalize on sponsorship opportunities more effectively.
Despite the exponential growth of corporate expenditure on sponsorship, to date there has been little exploration of the degree to which sports involvement influences purchase intention of sponsor products and how much of this effect can actually be ascribed to an indirect effect through sponsor image and sponsor awareness. Using a multiple mediation model, this research explored the mediational role of sponsor awareness and sponsor image in the sports involvement–purchase intention relationship. Results revealed that while sponsor image is an effective mediator of the sports involvement and purchase intention relationship, sponsor awareness acts as a suppressor. Moreover, per the ratio of indirect effect to total effect, sponsor image accounts for 90% of the total effect of sports involvement on purchase intention. These findings should assist sponsors and sport event managers to capitalize on sponsorship opportunities more effectively.
Journal: Sport Management Review - Volume 19, Issue 3, June 2016, Pages 293–305