کد مقاله کد نشریه سال انتشار مقاله انگلیسی ترجمه فارسی نسخه تمام متن
2026732 1070039 2009 5 صفحه PDF سفارش دهید دانلود رایگان
عنوان انگلیسی مقاله ISI
Home-field advantage accelerates leaf litter decomposition in forests
دانلود مقاله + سفارش ترجمه
دانلود مقاله ISI انگلیسی
رایگان برای ایرانیان
سفارش ترجمه تخصصی
با تضمین قیمت و کیفیت
موضوعات مرتبط
علوم زیستی و بیوفناوری علوم کشاورزی و بیولوژیک دانش خاک شناسی
پیش نمایش صفحه اول مقاله
Home-field advantage accelerates leaf litter decomposition in forests
چکیده انگلیسی
Several leaf litter decay studies have indicated that decomposition occurs more rapidly when litter is placed beneath the plant species from which it had been derived than beneath a different plant species (i.e. home-field advantage, HFA), although support for this notion has not been universal. We provide the first quantification of HFA in relation to leaf litter decomposition using published litter mass loss data from forest ecosystems in North America, South America, and Europe. Our findings indicate that HFA is widespread in forest ecosystems; on average litter mass loss was 8% faster at home than away. We hypothesize that HFA results from specialization of the soil biotic community in decomposing litter derived from the plant above it. Climate and initial litter quality data can be used to explain about 70% of the variability in litter decomposition at a global scale, leaving about 30% unexplained. We suggest that HFA be recognized as a factor that explains some of this remaining variability.
ناشر
Database: Elsevier - ScienceDirect (ساینس دایرکت)
Journal: Soil Biology and Biochemistry - Volume 41, Issue 3, March 2009, Pages 606-610
نویسندگان
, , , , , , , , , ,
دانلود مقاله + سفارش ترجمه
دانلود مقاله ISI انگلیسی
رایگان برای ایرانیان
سفارش ترجمه تخصصی
با تضمین قیمت و کیفیت