|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|2449287||1554071||2017||6 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• Testing possibility of utilizing PSE meat in production of pork canned meat
• PSE meat did not affect the course of the sterilization process of canned meat.
• PSE meat does not lead to an increase in thermal drip in canned meat.
• Texture parameters of canned meat produced from PSE and RFN meat were similar.
• PSE canned meat was characterized by higher L* and b* values of color parameters.
The objective of the study was to evaluate the use of PSE meat in the production of sterilized pork type canned meat in its own gravy. Canned meat products were produced with 50% of PSE meat as well as with 100% PSE meat, and compared with canned meat products of good quality (RFN). It was found that decreased quality of PSE meat had a small impact on the quality of canned meat products. Substitution of both 50% as well as the total quantity of RFN meat with PSE meat did not affect the course of the sterilization process, neither increase the quantity of excreted fat and jelly in canned meat. It also had no effect on the instrumentally-measured parameters of texture and neither did it affect different sensory quality features, including the overall desirability of the product. The PSE canned meat product were characterized by higher values of L* and b* color parameters.
Journal: Meat Science - Volume 123, January 2017, Pages 29–34