|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|255669||503529||2016||6 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• Industrial trial investigated injection of CO2 in concrete mixer at masonry plant.
• Blocks became less dense and harder to compact; mix water increased in response.
• Concrete block compressive strength and absorption was improved.
• The carbon dioxide was efficiently absorbed into the fresh concrete.
• Approach offers net sequestration of carbon dioxide into useful building products.
A novel carbon utilization trial produced carbon dioxide treated concrete blocks by adding carbon dioxide gas to the concrete during the mixing and forming stages of the block production. The gas was supplied at up to 1.5% by weight of cement. The carbon dioxide was absorbed into the concrete with an average efficiency of about 88% of the gas delivered. The carbon dioxide was shown to reduce the block compaction (and thereby the density) but increasing the mix water was an effective countermeasure. The carbonation process was shown to increase compressive strength (13–33% at ages from 7 to 56 days) and decrease absorption (by 18–36%). The CO2 upcycling reduced the carbon footprint of the blocks by 1.4% thereby demonstrating a simple approach to utilizing carbon dioxide to make useful construction materials.
Journal: Construction and Building Materials - Volume 124, 15 October 2016, Pages 127–132