|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|255744||503530||2016||7 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• Asphalt was modified novel boron-containing additive named cyclic borate ester (CBE).
• CBE additive was used into an asphalt binder in the ratios of 1%, 2%, 4% and 6% (w/w).
• Conventional and Superpave tests were applied.
• Base asphalt binder’s temperature sensitivity was decreased.
• The additive enhanced the elastic property of asphalt in addition to increasing its resistance towards aging and fatigue.
In current times, many additives are used to improve the performance characteristics of asphalt. In this study, a new additive that contains boron, given the short name of cyclic borate ester (CBE), was chemically synthesised in laboratory conditions. It was added to the asphalt binder as 1%, 2%, 4% and 6% ratios of asphalt by weight, and modified asphalt samples were produced. The effects of CBE on the conventional properties of asphalt binder (penetration, softening point, ductility, flash point, Fraass breaking point) were examined using a dynamic shear rheometer, rotational viscosity, a rolling thin film oven, a pressure aging vessel and bending beam rheometer test methods. Results showed that the use of CBE additive increased the hardness, softening point, viscosity, flash-point value and rutting resistance of asphalt binder and decreased temperature sensitivity. CBE also enhanced elastic responses (increased complex shear modulus and decreased phase angle), aging resistance and low-temperature cracking resistance and did not change the cohesion property.
Journal: Construction and Building Materials - Volume 123, 1 October 2016, Pages 207–213