|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|256407||503549||2015||9 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• N-Zy can improve the stiffness modulus of glasphalt mixtures.
• N-Zy as an anti-stripping agent in glasphalt inhibit rutting performance.
• SEM images shows that specific area of modified bitumen is increased.
• N-Zy improves bitumen stiffness & rutting resistance of glasphalt.
• N-Zy as an anti-stripping agent can improve cohesive between aggregates and glass.
On the basis of previous studies, it has been demonstrated that glass is capable of improving the behavioral characteristics of asphalt mixtures. The purpose of the present study is to assess the effect of nanotechnology zycosoil on rutting resistance and stiffness modulus of glasphalt mixtures through laboratory experiment. For this purpose asphalt samples with two types of graining in their optimal percentage of bitumen were subject to the dynamic tests and their mechanical properties are evaluated. Eventually, observations on the creeping behavior and stiffness modulus of the asphalt samples with two different graining types for the different percentages of waste crushed glass have been presented. The results of the study indicate that the samples of glasphalt modified with nanotechnology zyco-soil show a remarkably better performance as compared to the samples of conventional asphalt.
Journal: Construction and Building Materials - Volume 101, Part 1, 30 December 2015, Pages 752–760